Creating Original Earthy eXciting Inspiring STories
COEXIST is a project that provides a story-creation and story-sharing canvas to reflect on how the environment shapes our lives and how our actions shape the environment.
This project aims to help students
- create and share stories about the local environment (specifically, urban wetlands)
- internalize the seriousness of local ecosystems such as urban wetlands in Pune and Bengaluru
- design actionable pathways for change
- share the message with the community
- COEXIST wishes all our young authors happy #worldwetlandsday 2021On the occasion of #worldwetlandsday, happy to share some reflections based on our (Anita, Bala and I) work at COEXIST. This was earlier presented at #NCSEDrawdown21. Here is the video of the presentation. Firstly, the context and the need forContinue reading “COEXIST wishes all our young authors happy #worldwetlandsday 2021”
- Save Water, Save LifeOnce upon a time, there lived a poor boy in Pune. His name was Rahul. He couldn’t afford to go on trips, so he decided to earn some money himself. He decided to go to an urban wetland to seeContinue reading “Save Water, Save Life”
- An Accidental SalvationThe day began like any other; Riya was late for school as usual, and her mother hurried her on. She had her breakfast hastily and started for school. The school had planned a field trip to the Bhigwan Wetlands forContinue reading “An Accidental Salvation”
The stories and the e-book available on the COEXIST website are licensed under the Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license.