Creating Original Earthy eXciting Inspiring STories
COEXIST is a project that provides a story-creation and story-sharing canvas to reflect on how the environment shapes our lives and how our actions shape the environment.
This project aims to help students
- create and share stories about the local environment (specifically, urban wetlands)
- internalize the seriousness of local ecosystems such as urban wetlands in Pune and Bengaluru
- design actionable pathways for change
- share the message with the community
- Leela and the Marsh LandsLeela was a 9-year-old girl living in Chennai, India. The place she liked to visit the most was Marsh Land, near her grandma’s house. She went there every weekend to visit her grandma and the Marsh. One weekend, on theContinue reading “Leela and the Marsh Lands”
- Sanvi and Arya Help Save the TigersTwo nature lovers save the endangered tigers from illegal trade while battling a renowned poacher. The party was definitely one to remember! It had been five years since they started their company and their accomplishments definitely deserved a celebration! NotContinue reading “Sanvi and Arya Help Save the Tigers”
- The Power of One’s VolitionRiya’s neighbourhood was a peaceful and blissful area. The pond inside the park was everyone’s favourite spot. It shone bright when the morning sun reflected on it, the flowers would sway due to the light breeze around the path. TheContinue reading “The Power of One’s Volition”
The stories and the e-book available on the COEXIST website are licensed under the Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license.